Cohen Family Law Firm


If you were changing your current residential address and making a move that impacts where the kids would stay, then you have to give that notice. Again, that is whether you are moving down the street, across the country, or out of the country. Once that notice has been provided, if you are not okay with the move and if you want to object as the other parent, you should promptly get in touch with an attorney.

Call for a Free Consultation
(267) 238-3841

Follow Us On